Back in the bad old days of mental health care there was a hospital in Nashville Tennessee called Central State Hospital for the Insane. . It opened in 1852 and remained in operation until 1963 at which time it was taken over by Vanderbilt University and the Tennessee Neuropsychiatric Institute was formed to take it's place. In 1995, the hospital moved to new facilities on Stewarts Ferry Pike. Most of the original hospital buildings were demolished in 1999 to make way for Dell to build a large computer assembly plant. This building is used for storage. At one time it was used to house patients. Notice the "air holes" set at head height in each door.
This photo it is an entry into the Doors/ Doorways competition at Rusty Dusty Old Stuff